Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween is Awesome!

Hello awesome people,
My name is David Cuevas, and today I will show you really cool stuff that most likely will waste your time. So if your a time saver person or you don't like animation, go on to a different website immediately! Anyway, I'm most likely going to post quite often, so I recommend clicking that Follow button. So, let's go onto the random stuff! Today is Halloween, so I will show you some awesome Halloween videos! First, we have a cute little short film called the Cotton Glovers in the Unnamable Halloween!

Then we have a short film called Natilie, a creepy but amazing short film from some student from Sheridan College. Fun Fact: I actually met one of the creators behind this film!
http://enroute.aircanada.com/en/articles/natalie

Then we have the shocking animated short on Billy's Dad! This short was made by Eoin Duffy, the creator of the missing scarf.

Billy's Dad Has No Arms from Eoin Duffy on Vimeo.


Well, I guess that's it for today! Let's end it off our first post with an awesome moving picture!
my childhood loop for loopdeloop.org!
when i was little, my best friend at the time and i used to believe we were witches. my mom was very anti-witch so we only made potions and showed our true forms in secret.
See you in the next awesome post!

1 comment: